Friday, June 22, 2012

Dress U photos & videos

from the first Dress U Costume Convention. I just realized that while I posted all these videos and photos on my Live Journal, I forgot to post them on this blog - opps!

Jenny-Rose (me + favorites from others)
Aubry
Jackie
Loren
Gloria - Friday
Gloria - Saturday
Gloria - Saturday night
Gloria - Sunday
Gloria - Sunday night
Kat - Friday
Kat - Saturday
Kat - Sunday #1
Kat - Sunday #2
danabren
Maggie
Jess
Isabella
Stephanie

Dress U stealth videos!

Titanic Dinner: Loren at the piano

Titanic Dinner: a stroll about the hall

Titanic Dinner: The Jump Dress Girls

Sunday morning - how we spend our time when not at social events and classes at a costume conviention!

taking pictures on Sunday morning

At the Tiara and Jampange party

Another fun stealth video of the T&J Party from Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment