Friday, August 3, 2012

keeping myself busy

Thanks for all your support on my hiatus. I'm feeling much better about things and actually WANT to blog now - a sure sign it's time to come back! So what have I been up to while I was gone? Not much of interest, apart from getting a new look. I've been "Red" for a month now and I love it! I probably won't keep it forever (so much upkeep!) but for now I'm loving it.

Costume College officially starts today and I'm not with all my peeps this year, which is making me incredibly sad. This sucks!

Luckily there is a lot going on around here to keep me busy and I've set aside a big chunk of my weekend to do some actual sewing (something I haven't really been doing since the ETD in April). I have lots of projects to choose from, starting with some boring but neccesary mending and pending projects box clearing out, but I started yesterday by cleaning my room from top to bottom and re-arranging my bedroom/sewing room. I'm hoping my sewing muse would re-appear with the dusting and the moving of furniture, I have missed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment