Sunday, November 11, 2012

a little pumpkin with my tea

Yesterday's Pumpkin Tea was wonderfully fun - thanks again Stephanie for hosting! Sadly my sister Bridget wasn’t feeling well so I took her home early but joined the fun again for dinner at the Pub and champagne afterwards back at Stephanie's family house. (Note if going to a costume event with Katalways bring a tiara and some bling - at some point it will be needed! This is the last time I'm unprepared!)

The day inculded: joining the 'Campaign to Save the Tiaras', helping in a small way with Robin's official hazing into the Fabulousity Club (it's not over yet Robin!), rocking some of Kat's rocks, drinking champagne out of a can, with a pink straw and of course scheming about new costumes and future events.

Everyone looked so great and it was so nice to hang out with you'all - I can't wait to do it again!

{Jenny-Rose Photos} - my photos of the event & my favorites from others
Gloria | photos | (flicker)
Amanda | photos | (photobucket)
Robin | photos | (google+)
Kat | photos | (flicker)
Maggie | photos | (flicker)
Jean | photos | (LJ - locked post)

(I'll add more links above as more photos from the day are posted...)

No comments:

Post a Comment