Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pride & Prejudice Tea


{photo courtesy of Kat}

I just realized I never posted about this event - bad Jenny-Rose! I had an uber FABULOUS time partying with my Fabulousity Club peeps last month. Kat hosted a lovely tea on her lawn, with shopping provided by The Bohemian Belle & Dames a la Mode, much silliness and an endless supply of champagne!

The next day Robin hosted my Mary Kay "Cosmetics for 18th Century Costuming" party (lovingly now referred to as "Whore Make-up") at which we all rouge-ed up, drank more tea and wore tiaras. *sigh* It was such fun - I didn't want to come home!

 

Photo Listing:

{JennylaFleur's Photos}
my photos & my favorites from others

  
{photo courtesy of Julia}        {photo courtesy of Kat}

    
{photo courtesy of Kat}        {photo courtesy of Kat}

 

Videos:


I only took one stealth video but it captures the "after-party" and some of the trying on of Julia's lovely hats...

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never! Love the video. You all looked so cute.
    Val

    ReplyDelete