Wednesday, April 27, 2011

progress of a sort

The Picnic Dress is progressing but slowly. I didn't get nearly as much done as I needed to yesterday, thanks to real life and my inability to focus. *sigh*


The bodice is all together, the sleeves all but attached and hemmed and skirts of the polanise in various stages of being prepped for attachment. I need to put it all together and trim it. I was hoping to get away with not having a belt but I don't think that is going to work so that is added to my list.


I also have ruffles to attach to the skirt, the hat to trim and fastenings to add to everything. Oh and I have no idea what else I'm wearing this weekend. It's all coming out of the closet but still I useally have a plan at this point. I am SO overwhelmed but it's too late to stop and say oh well. Thank goodness I'll have some down time Thrusday night... I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment