Friday, May 6, 2011

back from CosCon29

Please forgive the radio silence here! Yes did indeed make it back from Costume Con 29 - my pictures can be found on Flickr, my videos on YouTube!

It was an interesting costume event (lets just say I won't be going to another CosCon in the near future if ever again) but overall I had a good time, thanks to my amazing friends.

I'm afraid a more coherent explanation and longer CosCon report will have to wait though. I haven't been feeling well since I got back. I think I may have caught the cold that my roomie Katherine had at CosCol. Or perhaps it's just all the exhaustion and stress of the past few weeks catching up with me.

I've also been having issues with my wrists so I've been trying to stay off the computer. I really abused my bad wrists at CosCon, doing things I know better than to do like carrying sewing machines for long distances. Computer work, particularly typing, seems to be setting them off so that CosCon report will have to wait a while...

I'm also taking a little hiatus from sewing. As much as I love this hobby I need a mental break from it and a time to regroup before starting my CosCol wardrobe in earnest. It will also give me a chance to do some spring cleaning, filing and organizing - I'm so behind and it's been driving me insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment